‘Fine Dine 5’ gives you the latest scoop in the world of fine dining. Explore our weekly tips on what to eat, where to eat, who to look out for – and lots more – right here.
1) Scoop of the Week: SodaBottleOpenerWala – A much awaited authentic Irani and Parsi restaurant is finally opening its doors to Mumbai this week.
2) Dish of the week: Poutine
Why: French fries, gravy, cheese…what’s not to like?
3) Drink of the week: Bawaji Nu Thullu at SodaBottleOpenerWala
Why: It’s Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila and Parsichoy. This bad boy packs just the right amount of punch.
4) Restaurant of the week: By the Mekong
Why: At Level 37, they serve the best Asian cuisine with the best view of the city.
5) Chef/Foodie of the week: Zenia Irani- Branded Bawi
Why: Not just because we’re batty about Parsi food but also because she reviews a parmesan gnocchi and an Indian thali with equal enthusiasm. Check her out.